Search & Book Asian Wings Airways Flights
Book Asian Wings Airways Flights
Book Flights Direct with Asian Wings Airways and Alternative Airlines
Flights to and from Myanmar
Check out what people are saying about Alternative Airlines - Alternative Airlines Feefo Reviews
Find amazing deals with discounted Asian Wings Airways flights at Alternative Airlines
Asian Wings Airways is a domestic airline based in Myanmar, offering regular flights to all major tourist destinations in Myanmar.
Asian Wings Airways began operations on 27 Jauary 2011 and is owned and operated by Sun Far Travels and Tours Company.
Currently being a domestic airline, Asian Wings offers regular flights to all major tourist destinations in Myanmar, such as: Yangon, Mandalay, Nyaung U (Bagan), Heho, Tachileik, Lashio, Monywa, Homalin, Naypyitaw, Myitkyina, Bhamo and Putao.
Asian Wings are happy that to provide airline services to Chiang Mai as our first regional destination. In the very near future, Asian Wings Airways will extend its wings to regional destinations and thrive to become a reliable airline of Myanmar.
Frequent Flyer Program
Asian Wings Airways offers a "My Wings" Frequent Flyer Program to reward its regular passengers with the airline.
“My Wings" Frequent Flyer Program offer members a range of exclusive benefits designed to make travelling with Asian Wings Airways even more rewarding.
1. Myitkyina is the capital and centrally located in the Kachin State.
If is the northern-most railway terminal, 919 miles from Yangon and 487 miles from Mandalay. Visitor can tour the Myit Sone, the confluence of Malikha and Malikha Streams.
2. Inn Lay (Heho) is the main gateway to southern Shan State – most importantly to the famous Inle Lake, where we can see the on-water villages –with the inhabitants and their industrious floating gardens and lotus silk weaving workshops. Local boatmen can be seen using a unique leg-rowing technique.
3. Mandalay is the second largest city in Myanmar and was established in 1857.
It lies on the east bank of the Ayeyarwaddy River and in the upper part of Myanmar.
Mandalay has the Royal Palace of the last Konbaung Dynasty. Mandalay inherits many cultural heritage from the ancient Myanmar Kingdoms and beautiful places to visit.
4. Bagan (Nyaung U) is the capital of the first Myanmar Empire; one of the richest archaeological sites in South-east Asia. Situated on the eastern bank of the Ayeyawaddy River.
The Magic of Bagan has inspired visitors to Myanmar for nearly 1000 years.
5. Yangon is the commercial capital and main gateway to Myanmar.
Evergreen and cool with lush tropical trees, shady parks and beautiful lakes, Yangon has earned the name of “The Garden City of the East”.
6. Monywa has the famous Thanbodeday (Moe Nhyin) temple with millions of small Buddha images on both interior and exterior parts of the temple, the biggest reclining Buddha image lying in front of the highest standing Buddha image, and Pho-Win-Taung Hill which has more than 800 small caves, sculptured on the natural Lime stone hillock.
7. Tachileik is located on the Myanmar – Thai border in the eastern Shan State, is being upgraded as a gateway to the heart of the Golden Triangle.
The Friendship Bridge across the small Mae Sai stream links Tachileik with the northern Thai border town of Mae Sai.
8. Kyaing Tong is endowed with colorful ethnic tribes and their costumes, various handicrafts, and scenic landscape of the nearby area, interesting town of Kyaing Tong lies near the Thai border.
The famous “Padaung” tribe – with their distinguished women wearing bronze spiral rings around their necks. Visitors can observe the ways of living, different traditions and customs.
9. Nay Pyi Taw is the administrative capital of the Union of Myanmar.
Centrally located, it is 391 km from Yangon and 302 km from Mandalay, being easily accessible from all parts of the Union..
10. Mawlamyine (or Moulmein )is the capital of the Mon State in the Union of Myanmar.
It is also the third largest city in the country, after Yangon and Mandalay. It has a population of about 240,000. Mawlamyine is an ancient Mon town.
11. Loikaw is the capital of Kayah state, just one hour’s flight from Yangon, but it may take much longer by road.
As everyone may know well by now, Myanmar abounds with pagodas, temples, stupas, caves, verily sacred landmarks of Buddhism the predominant faith of the majority of the populace.
12. Homalin is a small town in northwestern Myanmar and capital of the Hkamti District of the Sagaing Division.
The town lies on the Chindwin River and is served by Homalin Airport. It lies close to the India Border, at the head end of a bend in the Chindwin River, after an island.
13. The Tanintharyi Divisin lies adjacent to Mon State to the north and Thailand to the east.
Tanintharyi Division occupies a long narrow coastal plain bounded by the Andaman Sea in the east, which runs to Kawthaung, the most southerly point of Myanmar and which then continues to the Malaya Peninsula.
14. Bhamo is famous as a charming town with quality accommodation. The bustling daily market of Bhamo will be one of the best things to see.
There you can see Lisu, Kachin and Shan participants from the countryside all wearing their traditional costumes.
15. The Myeik archipelago situated on the southern Taninthayi Division of Myanmar (formerly known as Tennesarim coast of Burma.
Around and on the east Myeik, there are many valuable tin mines, oil palm plantation, and rubber plantation and evergreen forest.
16. Kyauk Phyu is a major town in Rakhine State. It is located on the north western corner of Yanbye Island on Combermere Bay and is 250 miles northwest of Yangon. The city also has the old Kyauk Phyu which situated 7 miles from the present town where two colossal white rocks exist.
17. Sittwe is the capital of Rakhine State, which as a long coasting bodering on the Bay of Bangal. It is a town originally built by the British in 1826. There is a view point to be enjoyed along the coast. Sittwe is filled with Culture and traditional heritage and colourful Rakhine races.
18. Thandwe, called Sandoway by the British, is a city and major seaport in southern Myanmar. It is also a district. Location Thandwe is very ancient, and is said to have been at one time the capital of Rakhine State, then called Arakan.
19. Lashio was famous in World War II as the starting point of the Burma Road. Capital of the northern Shan State, major settlement is Shan and Chinese being bordering with Yunan province of China. The famous Burma Road built by the British before the War, interests with Ledo Road leading into the Yunnan province
Bhamo - Bhamo Airport
Heho - Heho Airport
Homalin - Homalin Airport
Kalay - Kalaymyo Airport
Kyaingtong - Kyaington Airport
Kyaukpyu - Kyaukpyu Airport
Lashio - Lashio Airport
Mandalay - Mandalay International Airport
Monywa - Monywa Airport
Myikkyina - Myyitkyina Airport
Tachilek - Tachilek Airport
Yangon - Yangon International Airport
4th September 2017
Asian Wings Airways signed an interline agreement with Hahn Air
Hahn Air has signed an interline agreement with Asian Wings Airways (YJ) of Myanmar (also known as Burma). The deal enables travel agents in 190 markets to issue services of the domestic airline on the HR-169 document. Asian Wings Airways is based at Mingaladon International Airport (RGN) in Yangon, Myanmar. The airline serves 14 domestic destinations with a fleet of three ATR 72 aircraft. Its route map covers some of Myanmar’s favorite destinations, including Mandalay (MDL), Monywa (NYW), Kalay (KMV) and Keng Tung (KET).
In 2013 it was announced that All Nipppon Airways would purchase a 49% stake in Asian Wings Airways for around 3 billion Japanese Yen, the first foreign investmetn in Myanmar-based airline. However, in 2014, ANA declared that its board of directors had changed its mind on the investment and decided not to invest in Asian Wings Airways.
3 ATR 72-500
Book Flights with Asian Wings Airways
Book Asian Wings Airways flights with Alternative Airlines. Find amazing deals with discounted Asian Wings Airways flights at Alternative Airlines. Asian Wings Airways flies to many destinations worldwide, and Alternative Airlines offers a cost effective and safe service to all its passengers. Let Alternative Airlines help find you alternatives for cheap Asian Wings Airways tickets. Make international and domestic flight reservations on Asian Wings Airways flights today.
Browse the most popular Asian Wings Airways flight flights to cities. Alternative Airlines can help you make reservations on Asian Wings Airways flights to lots of destinations. Book Asian Wings Airways flights on Alternative Airlines and save money. Alternative Airlines is an online travel agency, specialising in booking lesser known airlines and remote destinations.
Alternative Airlines is an Online Travel Agency bonded by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). We specialise in finding the best available fares on the widest range of airlines and making them available to you online, with prices in the currency of your choice.
Alternative Airlines handles all your travel arrangements and payments, complete with ticketed confirmation. We do not direct you to other websites or service providers.
We help you through the process. This is what makes us Alternative Airlines.
Browse for flights, find some amazing deals, make a reservation and pay in the currency of your choice today with Alternative Airlines.
Let Alternative Airlines help find you the best prices and make international and domestic flight reservations with us today.
Join the Alternative Airlines Members Club and get £100.00 back on your 5th booking with Alternative Airlines. You will have insight to many benefits and exclusive deals on over 650 airlines. Click on the Members section on the Alternative Airlines website for more information and join today.
We are open every day from 8am until 8pm (UK local time).
How to pay
You can pay for your flights with Asian Wings Airways in the currency and payment method of your choice when booking through Alternative Airlines.
We accept PayPal making flight purchases with Asian Wings Airways easy and more secure for customers. PayPal is one of the leading forms of online payment, with more than 169 million accounts worldwide.