Buy Flights with a Prepaid Card
People really love booking with us
Don't just take our word for it, join countless others and discover why we have become the preferred choice for travellers globally.
Buy flights using a Prepaid Card
Buy flights using a prepaid card with Alternative Airlines. We offer flights from 600+ airlines and allow you to pay with any prepaid card from any major debit and credit card provider, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and more.
Buying flights with a prepaid card is really simple. You use the card in the exact same way that you'd use a regular debit card. Just make sure that you have enough funds on your prepaid card to cover the cost of your flight and you're good to go.
Travelling with a prepaid card
How do I pay for flights using a prepaid card?
Buying flights using a prepaid card is so straightforward! You use your prepaid card in the exact same way as you'd use a regular debit card.
- Make sure that you've got sufficient funds on your prepaid card
- Use our search form to search for flights between any destinations on any date.
- We'll show you all available flights for your chosen dates and destinations. Choose the flight that you want to buy.
- On the next page, fill out all the passenger details that we need in order to book your flight.
- At the payment stage of the booking process, select 'Debit and Credit Card'. Then, select the debit card for the card company that has issued your prepaid card. E.g, if your card is a Visa prepaid card, select 'Visa debit card' as your payment option.
- Enter the details of your prepaid card, as you would an ordinary debit card. Once you've completed your payment, we'll send you your e-ticket as soon as we can (usually within seconds).
What is a prepaid card?
A prepaid card is a card that you can use to buy goods and services online or in person at most places that accept debit card payments across the world.
Unlike a regular debit card, it isn't connected to any banking network and doesn't require you to have a bank account. Instead, you pre-upload funds to your pre-paid card and use the balance on your card to make purchases. Although it's a card and functions in the same way as a debit card (with a card number and pin), because you don't have to go through a bank, pre-paid cards are actually more similar to cash than they are debit cards.