1 hand luggage is allowed for each passenger to take into the cabin, with a maximum of 7kgs. Checked Baggage cannot exceed 15kgs.
Excess Baggage Rate Charge:
Orient Thai Airlines charge rates per kg for any additional baggage over a certain weight.
You will need to purchase excess baggage when:
- Oversized - Your baggage exceeds the allowed dimensions.
- Overweight - Your baggage exceeds the allowed weight limit.
- Extra Piece - You have more baggage than the free allowed checked baggage.
Excess Baggage Rates Charge: Orient Thai Airlines:
- THB 200 per kilogram for domestic routes.
- THB 450 per kilogram for Bangkok – Hong Kong routes.
- HKD 110 per kilogram for Hong Kong – Bangkok routes.
- RMB 90 per kilogram for China – Phuket/Donmuang routes.
- THB 450 per kilogram for Phuket/Donmuang – China routes.