IZair Reservations with Alternative Airlines
Make an IZair Booking and Find Some Amazing Deals
Unfortunately, IZair ceased operations in December 2018. Click on the logos below to see airlines that operate similar routes to IZair.
Founded in 2005, IZair was a Turkish airline that was headquartered in Izmir, Turkey. From 2012, all flights operated by IZair were marketed under the Air Berlin Turkey brand - this was a joint venture between Air Berlin and Pegasus Airlines.
Air Berlin Turkey was discontinued in 2013. In November 2018, it had been announced that IZair would be dissolved and merged into Pegasus Airlines by the end of the year.
Alternative Airlines to IZair
Please click on the logos below to find out more about airlines that fly similar routes to IZair:
IZair had 2 aircraft in its fleet before ceasing operations. The fleet consisted of the Boeing 737-800. Each of these could seat up to 189 passengers. Both of the Boeing 737-800s were operated for Pegasus Airlines.
IZair operated flights to a variety of cities in Europe. Below is a list of all the destinations IZair flew to:
- Vienna Airport - Vienna, Austria
- EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg - Mulhouse, France
- Düsseldorf Airport - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Munich Airport - Munich, Germany
- Stuttgart Airport - Stuttgart, Germany
- Athens International Airport - Athens, Greece
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol - Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Ercan International Airport - Nicosia, Northern Cyprus
- Zürich Airport - Zürich, Switzerland
- London Stansted Airport - London, United Kingdom
- Adana Şakirpaşa Airport - Adana, Turkey
- Ankara Esenboğa Airport - Ankara, Turkey
- Antalya Airport - Antalya, Turkey
- Milas-Bodrum Airport - Bodrum-Milas, Turkey
- Dyarbakir Airport - Diyarbakir, Turkey
- Istanbul Atatürk Airport - Istanbul, Turkey
- Adnan Menderes Airport - Izmir, Turkey
- Çarşamba Airport - Samsun, Turkey
- Trabzon Airport - Trabzon, Turkey
- Elazığ Airport - Elazığ, Turkey
- Van Ferit Melen Airport - Van Province, Turkey
İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport
İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport is an international airport that serves Izmir and surrounding areas in Turkey. The airport was named after the former Turkish prime minister Adnan Menderes.
This airport is currently a hub for Corendon Airlines, Pegasus Airlines and SunExpress. It is also frequently used by Turkish Airlines.