Skip to flight searchSkip to main content
Love Hate Inu logo

Book Flights with Love Hate Inu | LHINU

Window view from an airplane

Buy Flights using LHINU

Are you planning to book flights online and want to pay securely using Love Hate Inu? At Alternative Airlines, we have got you covered! We ticket over 600 airlines and accept 100+ cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and Tether, at checkout. With any of these cryptocurrencies, you can book flights with your chosen airline and enjoy secure, private and anonymous transactions. Start your flight search now using the search form at the top of our webpage!

Beach in Jamaica

About Love Hate Inu

Love Hate Inu (LHINU) is a meme token that uses blockchain technology to provide a secure and transparent voting platform. Users can stake LHINU tokens to take part in polls and earn rewards for voting. Love Hate Inu's voting system is protected from spam and manipulation through smart contracts, ensuring verifiability and anonymity.

The Love Hate Inu community holds significant power, as 90% of the token supply is sold in the presale, with the remaining 10% reserved for liquidity, listing fees and community rewards.

We don't currently offer LHINU as a payment method at Alternative Airlines. You can use alternative cryptocurrencies instead to help you securely pay for your flights on our site.

Plane flying at dusk

Why use LHINU to buy flights?


LHINU is a decentralised cryptocurrency/meme token. This means it operates on a decentralised blockchain network and isn't controlled by any central authority (like a government or financial institution). This results in lower transaction fees and less reliance on traditional banking systems.



Transactions made with LHINU are secured by cryptographic algorithms, making them highly secure. They offer a degree of privacy since users can make transactions without sharing any sensitive financial information.


Borderless Transactions

Users from anywhere in the world can use LHINU to make secure purchases online. It's especially beneficial for travellers who want to book flights from different parts of the world and don't have access to conventional payment methods.

Trusted globally

Rated Excellent on Trustpilot

We’re super proud of our Trustpilot rating, but don’t just take it from us. See why millions of others love booking their flights through Alternative Airlines

LHINU for Flights FAQs

What is Love Hate Inu?

Love Hate Inu (LHINU) is a meme token that employs blockchain technology to establish a secure and transparent voting platform. By staking LHINU tokens, users can participate in polls and get rewards for their votes.

With Love Hate Inu's use of smart contracts, it is safeguarded against spam and manipulation.

How can I buy LHINU?

Love Hate Inu's crypto coin (LHINU) can be obtained and traded on various cryptocurrency exchange platforms such as Binance, Bitrue and Hotbit.

The process is easy: just sign up for an account on your chosen exchange, deposit funds into your account wallet and locate a LHINU trading pair. Once you've identified a suitable pair, you can proceed to place an order for buying or trading LHINU.

What's the currency code for Love Hate Inu?

LHINU is the currency code for Love Hate Inu.

Can Love Hate Inu be used to buy flights?

Unfortunately, Love Hate Inu isn't currently accepted as a cryptocurrency for purchasing flights on Alternative Airlines. However, we do have a selection of other cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether and more, that you can use for secure and private payments when booking your flights. So, while Love Hate Inu isn't an option right now, you still have several alternatives to choose from!

If LHINU is available at checkout, simply select it as your preferred payment method and follow the instructions to confirm your booking.

Alternatives cryptocurrencies to Love Hate Inu

At Alternative Airlines, we offer 100+ cryptocurrencies that can be used to pay for flights with any of the 600+ airlines we ticket. We don't currently offer LHINU, however, you can choose from other cryptocurrencies to book your flights with including BitcoinEthereumTetherLitecoinRipple and UTK, among others.

Check out our complete guide to buying flights with cryptocurrency to find out more.