Search & Buy Atlant Soyuz Airlines Flights

Cabin class:

Passengers:

Adults(12+)
1
Children(2-11)
0
Infants(0-1)
0

Please select an airport

Select a departure date

Search flights
We are an IATA accredited agent
Pay for your flights using your PayPal account
Pay for your flights over time using Affirm
Search over 600 airlines
We accept 160 different currencies
Over 3000 customers rated us 4.4/5
Your payments are 100% safe and secure

Buy Atlant Soyuz Airlines Flights

Atlant-Soyuz Airlines Reservations with Alternative Airlines

Make an Atlant-Soyuz Airlines Booking and Find Some Amazing Deals

 


Unfortunately, in 2011, Atlant-Soyuz Airlines ceased flying operations. Take a look at these airlines that fly similar routes to Atlant-Soyuz Airlines.

Aeroflot logo Transaero Airlines logo LOT Polish Airlines logo Ukraine International Airlines logo

 


About Atlant-Soyuz Airlines

Founded in 1993, Atlant-Soyuz Airlines was a Russian airline offering scheduled services from its base at Moscow's third largest international airport, Vkunovo. The airline was 25% owned by the City of Moscow, with the other 75% belonging by private investors. Atlant-Soyuz flew domestically within Russia and also offered international services to Azerbaijan, Czech Republic, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. 

During its final year of operations, Atlant-Soyuz Airlines rebranded to Moscow Airlines. However, the airline only lasted three months after the rebrand and ceased operations in early 2011.

 


About Atlant-Soyuz Airlines Fleet

Front facing large Plane icon

Atlant-Soyuz fleet consisted of a mix of three different aircraft manufacturers. In total, Atlant-Soyuz Airlines had 16 aircraft within its fleet at the time it ceased operations. This included two Boeing 737-300, six Boeing 737-800 aircraft, five Ilyushin II-86 aircraft and two Tupolev Tu-154M aircraft.

 


About Atlant-Soyuz Airlines Destinations

Atlant-Soyuz Airlines flew to the following destination at the time that it ceased operations.

 

Domestic Destinations

Gelendzhik

Moscow

Sochi

 

International Destinations

Ganja

Nakhchivan

Brno

Dushanbe

Bukhara

Fergana

Samarkand

Tashkent