Preparation Before Travelling in a Travel Bubble
Although movements between the two countries/ territories are allowed, there are some restrictions that might have been agreed between the two governments. These measures are adopted to maintain low infection risk between the two states and they are subject to regular reviews depending on infection rates. Here are some examples of the possible restrictions being imposed by the two countries.
- Negative COVID-19 test certificate required before departure
- COVID-19 test upon arrival
- Access to specific territories only
- Travellers cannot travel to high-risk areas 14 days before travel
Where are These Travel Bubbles?
- Australia and New Zealand
- Singapore Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL)