Eurocypria FlightsEurocypria was launched in 1991 as the charter arm of Cyprus Airways but was sold to the Cyprus Government in 2006. The current strategy of the airine is to extend the number of scheduled services it operates from its twin bases in Larnaca and Paphos. In summer 2010 the airline is operating four matched Boeing 737-800 aircraft with seating for 189 passengers. It has a range of routes which included Manchester to Larnaca; St Petersburg to Paphos and Larnaca; Moscow to Paphos; Larnaca to Dusseldorf, Dresden, Munich, Hanover, Berlin and Leipzig plus Paphos to Berlin and Leipzig.
Flights to Cyprus on EurocypriaIn terms of in-flight service. Eurocypria is not a low cost When travelling with Eurocypria Airlines you will notice that:
- It usually serves a selection of warm bread rolls
- After your meal you will be offered a hot or cold towel for your refreshment. -
- With your alcoholic drinks you are offered salted peanuts.
- HOT BREAKFAST Traditional English breakfast is offered on morning flights to the UK and includes a selection of high quality ingredients. This traditional English Breakfast service always includes freshly baked croissants.
- CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST Continental Breakfast is offered on morning flights to Germany and Austria and includes a cold platter of snacks. Our Continental Breakfast service always includes freshly baked croissants. Our experienced chefs have also designed a special Breakfast to meet the needs of our Scandinavian passengers.
- HOT MEALS Our exclusive wide range of nutritious and adventurous meals is designed using high quality ingredients to match the time of day and destination of your flight.
Yes, Eurocypria may appear old fashioned in its adherence to servicing meals on board that don't require the passengers to hunt for cash or a credit card but hey! isn't it great to start a vacation with a relaxing flight rather than a pre-emptive strike on your holiday cash !1 We like Eurocypria and hope you do too.